Max is turning into quite the talker. His first word besides "mama and dada" was cracker. He started out saying crack crack but once I knew what he meant he was able to repeat cracker. He says it all the time when he is hungry. "Uh-oh" is becoming more frequent and "up" and "dow". I am amazed at how fast he is picking up words for a boy. It is so fun to hear. Gavin is constantly saying some really funny things, he keeps us entertained. He is getting so good at phrases and even completing longer sentences. I'm glad he has caught up. He is also partially potty trained. He has been doing so well with it but mostly because at home I let him run free and he just does it all by himself, I don't even have to remind him. In public he has made great progress but life these days and for quite a while will revolve around the porcelain throne.
*With it being peak wedding season Andy is extremely busy. I have been meaning to get the boys pictures done for about a month. We made a quick attempt yesterday since Andy had some spare time. I was hoping for a great day of pictures but the boys were unusually tired. We did get a few cute shots but we will try again soon, and outside once it isn't rainy. I was just happy neither one had a black eye this time or visible battle wounds.

That is his "daw" that he loves so much! (I have a really cute naked picture of him but we didn't get parts covered very well so it needs a little editing.)

He did not want to sit on that bench, he insisted on getting down and walking away. But he was smiling anyway.

*With it being peak wedding season Andy is extremely busy. I have been meaning to get the boys pictures done for about a month. We made a quick attempt yesterday since Andy had some spare time. I was hoping for a great day of pictures but the boys were unusually tired. We did get a few cute shots but we will try again soon, and outside once it isn't rainy. I was just happy neither one had a black eye this time or visible battle wounds.
That is his "daw" that he loves so much! (I have a really cute naked picture of him but we didn't get parts covered very well so it needs a little editing.)
He did not want to sit on that bench, he insisted on getting down and walking away. But he was smiling anyway.
Success, they are both smiling and still on the bench-but they were off in seconds.

4 comments:
Cute pictures! I need to get my girl's taken too, but I've been a slacker. Where did you get them done, or did Andy take them?
You are good to sit down and take real picture so often... I really need to do that. It seems I rarely ever have pictures of all three of mine together that aren't blurred by someone running out of the picture.
Cute picts. It's so fun when kids start talking.
Karin
MAX IS ADORABLE!! He has the cutest smile!
Post a Comment