Jun 28, 2008

Wall-E

Andy and I were able to take Gavin to see the new Disney movie Wall-E last night. My parents watched Max, which made for a more enjoyable movie experience(no offense Max, but I doubt you would have sat for more than five minutes). It was a super cute movie. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I will mention that you do NOT want to miss the short film at the beginning, it's hilarious! Andy and I really enjoy animation so it was nice to have an excuse to go see it. Gavin loved it. I thought it was so funny that every five minutes he would look around and say "oh my gosh!" He was so excited. I liked hearing his little reactions to certain scenes, it was fun. At the end he said "oh, no it's gone, it's gone....that fun!"
* It helped that daddy brought a bag of gummi bears to snack on.
wall-e

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That looks like a super cute movie. I bet Gav had the time of his life with mom and dad and no little brother. I'm glad you guys got to go.

Karin

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to hear that you guys loved it--because we want to take cole to see this week! i bet gavin was in heaven! how fun!

Brandon and Amber said...

I remember seeing previews for this movie a long time ago and thought that it looked dumb, but from everything I've heard, it sounds like a great movie. Glad that you got to have a little date with Gavin. I'm sure he loved it!

Unknown said...

You guys must be having good summer fun. Haven't seen you post in a while. Hope all is well.