Jun 12, 2008

SYTYCD opinions

-First, I must start by saying I was surprised about last nights performances. The first night usually has some of the best routines of the season and I wasn't feeling it so much. Too much crotch grabbing in the first number-it had great potential... and the disco, seriously. I didn't like the routine at all and it was not because of the dancers.
-After last night I found myself cheering for Kherington and Twitch and Chelsea H (still not sure of her partner...time will tell) and Will.
-Tyce is fantastic! Mia Michael's is a genius, twisted somewhat but remarkable! There's a lot of talent I'm anxious to see this season, it always takes me a few weeks to make up my mind.
-I was surprised the judges favored Will and Jessica so much, he did great but she was a beautiful mess???
-What's with all of the duplicate names this year-interesting but talented so I guess it doesn't matter.
-I am hoping to see a few in the bottom three tonight primarily to see what kind of mark they leave on the floor.
* I'm not surprised Jamie and Rayven went home but I think it was their routine with all the crotch grabbing and dropping his pants? I thought they did well with what they were given, they went first with nine other numbers to follow, so they should have hit it harder but I wouldn't put them in the bottom. What do you think? What was Jamie thinking with that solo of his and that dreadful satin shirt-nasty! Out of the choices I figured he and Rayven would go home, she should have been on point! Matt and Will were incredible, I'd never want to be in the bottom against them. Jessica has a lot of work to do!

4 comments:

The Clems said...

I like that hip hop routine with Katee. I loved the dance moves so much. I know nothing about technique, but that was so good! I love that No Air song.

Unknown said...

Yay for Wade! That was a fun opening routine. I think the right dancers went home this week. Did you know he is choreographing a Vegas show with Chris Angel? Jay and I totally want to go! Don't know if it will happen, but hey, it's a pipe dream...

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Talk about obsessed :)

Karin

Happy Father's Day Andy! What a great surprise you did for Em- she needed it.

melanie33 said...

I guess all I can say is ditto to your entire post; really. totally ditto.