1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
home,only for another month
2. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW?
Dante's Inferno, BofM, Biology 100 stuff and Humanities
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
nothing,it's boring and gray
4. FAVORITE CARD GAME?
none, I will play most anything if someone will teach me
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
currently-modern bride
6a. FAVORITE SMELL
men's cologne (certain kinds)
6b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
vomit,sewage and animal farms
7. FAVORITE SOUND?
latin music and rain storms
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
disappointing someone, especially Andy
whether I have a minute to lie there or twenty... *I miss those mornings when I had a choice sometimes
10. FAVORITE COLOR?
purple, purple and purple *bet you can't guess what my wedding colors were
two, if I answer
Anika, Ethan * well Andy's friend stole our girl name but I doubt we will be having any girls anyway( I found one I like more now) and we don't care for Ethan so much anymore(it's been six years since we started this discussion)
14. FAVORITE FOOD?
icecream and ham fried rice from Chin Wa-not together though
15. VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE?
chocolate!
depends on where I am headed *Karin is getting a good laugh at this one
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
no-i sleep with a ton of them *Andy has since replaced my animals, he's much more cuddly
Cool
ford taurus *scary piece of junk now
hmmmm, that's tough-I don't drink
aries
no-the tops are cuter *nerd
A ballroom instructor that traveled the world
24. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE?
purple *Gavin would love that
Yes * I still am very much in love
Yes
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Dirty Dancing,Boys and Girls, Moulin Rouge, Monsters inc, Serendipity(I like movies)
nope
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
lots of stuffed animals and boxes *currently I am finding Max under my bed
22
ballroom competitions
Janet or Enrique
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
none * sytycd wasn't around then and I didn't really have time to watch tv
diet coke * Dr. Pepper has always been a favorite
37. RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED?
one time i thought there was an off button for the horn in my car * I know I know!
heart
Easter and soon my anniversary
hug andy
Andy's proposal...and the song he wrote/sang for valentines day with incredible flowers.
That was long!

4 comments:
you're right- I was already laughing at you driving fast before I saw you put that comment in there. :) Fun you still have these.
Karin
An off button for the horn? wow. That is funny.
I have had purple hair before. I dyed it for morp. It was actually kind of fun.
I hate the smell of vomit as well!
And thank goodness for SYTYCD, it now gives us something to watch, right?
See, I was new to driving and I thought the "off" button for cruise control was for the horn. Andy and I would tease each other when we were driving by unbuckling each other's seat belts, honking the horn, etc( reckless kids!). I went to hit the horn and didn't press it hard enough as a result...no honk and I saw the off button and made a very wrong, but funny assumption that Andy could turn the horn off.
It was a lot of fun to read your blog. I got to get to know you a little better. That was a fun questionaire. How you doing? It feels like forever since Bunko.
Post a Comment