Jun 17, 2008

A picnic at the park







We went to Murray park last night for a picnic and took some fun pictures. The boys loved seeing all the new baby ducks and wanted so desperately to jump in the river. I don't blame them it was ninety degrees. I'm not ready for the miserable heat, poor Gavin turns tomato red as soon as he is in the sun, smothered in sunblock. I wonder where he gets his fair sensitive skin? Anyway, I'm glad I got some fun pictures of my boys, Andy included!











11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! it's so fun to have pictures of daddy with the boys...i love taking pictures of jake with his boys :) and we need to make it to a park with ducks! i bet your boys loved it, mine would too!

and a quick question: do you put all your pictures through photoshop and "auto-color/level" them? i love the color in all those pictures and i was just wondering if you enhance them at all?

Macdonalds said...

Thanks! I only enhanced two of them. The lighting was really good, which is always nice, and Andy took a lot of them.

Brandon and Amber said...

I agree--the color in those pictures are great! You'll have to teach me the wonders of photography some day!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I never thought your boys would look tons alike but they are looking more and more alike every day. You could always tell they were brothers but Max is slowly turning into a (very) miniature Gav.

Cute pictures. The boys looks super happy. I'm glad you've had a few days that have been more chill. I think you should do a post of all the things you got your friend....

So, I'll see you in a month and 5 days! Too bad Sadie will be 3 weeks old by then, jk.

melanie33 said...

I'd say you have a few handsome men on your hands!!

Dustin and Kristin said...

It looks like your family had a fun day at the park. There were so many fun pictures.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

It looks like Gav is telling Andy a secret. cute.

Sarah said...

Those pics are adorable! Its so fun to get out and enjoy the outdoors, but I hate it when it's too hot. Im waiting for fall again.
Im a summer party pooper, i know!

PS, loved the video Andy and Joe made for Dave's birthday!

Lacey.costner said...

CUTE pics Em!! and I LOVE MAx's Mo!!

The Clems said...

Beautiful Boys!! They are just so adorable!

p.s. Im waiting for your SYTUCD recap! I loved Katee and Josh again!!

Warners said...

I can't believe you went to Murray Park and didn't call us.