Nov 25, 2008

thoughts


I'm coming up on my 100th post which is kind of exciting. Not sure what it will be about but I will have fun doing it. I mean I do love writing(that's why most posts are sooo long) and blogging is a slight addiction for me. I am not a journal keeper(tried and failed at age 8...tried and succeeded through a year or so of college but once I moved home and was engaged I was distracted (big surprise)and once we were married...well, failed again. I thought scrap booking would be great, they have way cute ideas and I like to be creative. I did Gav's first year (I did have a bit of time on my hands because he was such a sweet and easy baby). Now I open the closet every time I vacuum(at least three times a week) and look up at the shelf and think"someday Max...someday when you are not keeping me soooo busy I will get your first year done too and who knows maybe record the other 18 or so years that have flown by with you and your brother. By then you will be on your missions(hopefully, I also hold out a little hope that both boys will have sweet girlfriends that will put amazing books together for me so I can get caught up on the rest and make them look all cute and what not for posterity. There's looking to the future, shows how not perfect I am by contradicting my previous post.
They always say a great photographer captures personality...I hope you get a good laugh. I thought about sending this out for Christmas cards but Andy isn't in it. Darn!

4 comments:

The Clems said...

I love reading your blog! Im glad you keep it so updated. I also appreciate your friendship. You have always been there for me. We have had some good times. I will try to get up there next week. I need to deliver your scentsy stuff. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Ashley and Trevor said...

Way funny picture! THAT is real life!

melanie33 said...

that first pic is adorable. and the second, well that is for real. It should be on your sidebar for sure... keeping it real, right?
ya on the upcoming 100 post! glad you are blogging, because i love reading!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You are so funny. I have over 175 posts...maybe a little much?

That is a funny picture. I almost sent out a goofy picture too but I should probably do a "real" card the first time I try to do them.

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I went to the zoo and left my phone all day. It was so frustrating but such a blessing!! (I'll explain the drama later)

Love ya!
Karin