Nov 12, 2008

I'm excited!

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos
I don't know about you but I am getting so excited to see this movie! I can't believe I didn't have to beg Andy to come with me or see it with the girls(I will most likely see it again anyway). He is actually interested, (probably because even his brothers have read the series, or he is smart and knows how much I love the series) I am so happy because he got tickets-yay! I just hope it is good!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SUPER excited! All the tickets were sold out for Friday though and Saturday is booked for us so I won't get to see it until the next weekend! Hey, email me your email address so I can add you to my blog, I made it private linzblack at gmail dot com.

Brandon and Amber said...

Are you being crazy and going to the midnight showing??? All my in-laws are coming for Thanksgiving and so the girls are going to see it then. You'll have to let me know what you think of it because I'm a little worried that I might think it's too cheesy!

Sarah said...

I too am a little worried about how the movie will be compared to the book. You'll have to post what you thought about it.

Also, I love the family pics. Each time I come to your site I think that. :)

Macdonalds said...

We are going Saturday afternoon. (I want to stay awake! and it's easier to find a babysitter.) I am worried about the cheese factor but still holding out hope that it is good.
* Sarah, Andy can take your pictures when you are in town, just call and he can set it up.

The Clems said...

I am excited too! I know this will be a good movie! TEAM EDWARD!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

still haven't read it...SORRY

Rob and Tiff said...

I too am so excited to see this movie. And just like you, my husband is willingly going to the movie with me. :-) Yay for such good hubbies!

Ashley and Trevor said...

if you need tickets just come see it in the small town of roosevelt, you'll get in opening night! I am way excited too! (This is Ashley Madsen btw. I love your blog!)