I need to vent and then I will get on with a more exciting update about my personal life!
Can you believe America? No I'm not talking about anything that is all that important politically but I am really upset about SYTYCD. I can't believe Chelsea went home over Courtney! Courtney has grown a lot and has some of the best solos but Chelsea has never had one mediocre performance,I am so bummed. The finale next week can't possibly be as good as this past weeks performances. Don't get me wrong, Katie and Courtney are great dancers and this past week was by far my favorite. I just don't think either one can pull off a latin number-at least nothing in comparison to what Chelsea delivers. With the exception of Mark's horrible solos everyone deserves to win. They have all worked really hard. I was just hoping there would be another great Cha cha, Samba or something in the finale and even if there is one...I may be proven wrong but I just don't think it will be mind blowing. Neither guy is that strong in ballroom, and it will be as flat as Danny and Sabra's cha cha was last season in the finale. BOO! I don't care who wins though, they are all really good. And I hope I never have to be subjected to another dreadful performance by lady gag-gag bleh! That was awful.
Anyway, I'm back from Texas. I had a great time with Karin and family. Sienna warmed up to me right away and Sadie is precious. It was so fun getting them dressed in their cute little outfits and having some real "girl time". We of course had our usual dining at the Cheesecake Factory! I love that place. I am amazed I survived the heat-thanks to Anne for keeping it cool. Andy was impressed that I went shopping and managed not to buy anything...well there is always next time right? As always I left wishing they lived closer. I am still trying to put my awful flight experience behind me. It was quite tramatic for someone like me. The weather was bad and we had to land in Colorado Springs because the Denver airport was closed. All in all it took twelve hours to get to Texas. I was stuck on a runway for three and a half hours with nothing but my $2.39 bottle of water. I was so glad I had a book to read so I wouldn't scream and have a hysterical break down- The next connecting flight wasn't until 8:00...I will stop because I am becoming claustraphobic just thinking about airports as I type.

This picture doesn't do her justice but isn't she sweet? I was terrible at remembering to take pictures. I need to work on that.
Max wouldn't let me leave his sight after I got back and Gavin managed to sneak into bed with us for a few nights after I got home. It really is precious to see how much they need/miss their mommy. I have been overwhelmed with lots of hugs and kisses. Now if only they missed me so much they would never fight over a toy or have a tantrum again...that would be nice.

We spent Friday at Lucy's grandma's fantastic backyard and enjoyed a day in the pool. I don't have many pictures seeing that I was occupied in the pool with two little ones and I always forget to take pictures anyway.

I hope you have a laugh when you see Gavin's ...skill on the tramp.
My mom is going to Kenya in November with a Humanitarian group. She has been so busy gathering donations from money to old computers, clothing and school supplies. You would be shocked to see how much has come in. It really is amazing how generous some people are. I am excited for her to go. It has been great having something for her to be so involved in that is so positive and helpful. We have been busy sorting, cleaning and boxing everything and it's finally done. The shipping containers were so full they had to get another one. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it but that is still a few months away. *Eric had a desire to go to Africa someday and never had the chance,I'm glad my mom is able to do this in his behalf. It will be great for her.
I am anxious to discuss Breaking Dawn but I am trying to be patient until those interested have read it. I will now catch up on some lost sleep until it's safe to discuss with out spoiling anything for anyone.
Can you believe America? No I'm not talking about anything that is all that important politically but I am really upset about SYTYCD. I can't believe Chelsea went home over Courtney! Courtney has grown a lot and has some of the best solos but Chelsea has never had one mediocre performance,I am so bummed. The finale next week can't possibly be as good as this past weeks performances. Don't get me wrong, Katie and Courtney are great dancers and this past week was by far my favorite. I just don't think either one can pull off a latin number-at least nothing in comparison to what Chelsea delivers. With the exception of Mark's horrible solos everyone deserves to win. They have all worked really hard. I was just hoping there would be another great Cha cha, Samba or something in the finale and even if there is one...I may be proven wrong but I just don't think it will be mind blowing. Neither guy is that strong in ballroom, and it will be as flat as Danny and Sabra's cha cha was last season in the finale. BOO! I don't care who wins though, they are all really good. And I hope I never have to be subjected to another dreadful performance by lady gag-gag bleh! That was awful.
Anyway, I'm back from Texas. I had a great time with Karin and family. Sienna warmed up to me right away and Sadie is precious. It was so fun getting them dressed in their cute little outfits and having some real "girl time". We of course had our usual dining at the Cheesecake Factory! I love that place. I am amazed I survived the heat-thanks to Anne for keeping it cool. Andy was impressed that I went shopping and managed not to buy anything...well there is always next time right? As always I left wishing they lived closer. I am still trying to put my awful flight experience behind me. It was quite tramatic for someone like me. The weather was bad and we had to land in Colorado Springs because the Denver airport was closed. All in all it took twelve hours to get to Texas. I was stuck on a runway for three and a half hours with nothing but my $2.39 bottle of water. I was so glad I had a book to read so I wouldn't scream and have a hysterical break down- The next connecting flight wasn't until 8:00...I will stop because I am becoming claustraphobic just thinking about airports as I type.
This picture doesn't do her justice but isn't she sweet? I was terrible at remembering to take pictures. I need to work on that.
Max wouldn't let me leave his sight after I got back and Gavin managed to sneak into bed with us for a few nights after I got home. It really is precious to see how much they need/miss their mommy. I have been overwhelmed with lots of hugs and kisses. Now if only they missed me so much they would never fight over a toy or have a tantrum again...that would be nice.
We spent Friday at Lucy's grandma's fantastic backyard and enjoyed a day in the pool. I don't have many pictures seeing that I was occupied in the pool with two little ones and I always forget to take pictures anyway.
I hope you have a laugh when you see Gavin's ...skill on the tramp.
My mom is going to Kenya in November with a Humanitarian group. She has been so busy gathering donations from money to old computers, clothing and school supplies. You would be shocked to see how much has come in. It really is amazing how generous some people are. I am excited for her to go. It has been great having something for her to be so involved in that is so positive and helpful. We have been busy sorting, cleaning and boxing everything and it's finally done. The shipping containers were so full they had to get another one. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it but that is still a few months away. *Eric had a desire to go to Africa someday and never had the chance,I'm glad my mom is able to do this in his behalf. It will be great for her.
I am anxious to discuss Breaking Dawn but I am trying to be patient until those interested have read it. I will now catch up on some lost sleep until it's safe to discuss with out spoiling anything for anyone.

5 comments:
Back up dancer for lady gaga- now you're talking!
Thanks again for coming out. It was a ton of fun. We miss you too.
I love Gav on the tramp. We need to play. Move to Texas! :)
ok... so does that mean you are already done with breaking dawn? For real? Girl, you must have some mad reading skills. I am well over half way... i will discuss with you soon.
I just finished and I have to say it was good for me:) I think the third is still my fav, but this one was perfect. HOped you liked it:)
I wrote a blog of my opinions but I'm waiting to post so as not to spoil anything for anyone. I'm glad you liked it.
Im bummed about Chelsea too. She was really good. Her and Will should still be around. Anyway, Im glad you had fun in Texas. We need to get together soon and discuss BD! I have many thoughts on the matter...See ya later!
Post a Comment