Memory Game
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
As for the blog part...lets see. It's always hard to get back into your routine after a great vacation. Andy had to jump back into a ton of photo shoots. The heat here is almost unbearable-I like it cold- July reaches that point where swamp coolers don't do a thing and when you are outside you melt into a puddle of blah. I think I am slightly delusional for wanting to go to Texas next week but Karin and Matt welcomed little Sadie into the world last Sunday and I am anxious to meet her and see Karin. She is healthy and beautiful! This picture is covering up her dark brown hair.

We have had a lot of fun with the sprinklers and the spray nozzle on the hose lately. I wish I could take some pictures but I don't want the camera to get wet, Gavin likes to have his turn with the sprayer if you know what I mean. I gave the boys haircuts...Gavin's ended up in a buzz. It looks better than I thought and I am getting used to it. He looks so grown up, it breaks my heart. Gav has turned into quite the self sufficient boy too. He gets into the fridge and pours his own juice or milk, gets a snack, you name it. I am struggling with this because of the messes. Yes I do feed him, he is entering that "do it myself" phase and I'm not sure where or how to draw the line. He is actually pretty good at not spilling but accidents do happen and an entire pitcher of apple juice on the floor is a very sticky wet mess...not to mention waste of juice. Discovery is the best way to learn.

I was saddened when Gav left SYTYCD this week. I really thought Mark would be the next to go. He had really strong solos and I liked his attitude. I am surprised Comfort stayed as well....interesting and I don't feel like getting into this one. I was not surprised that the mystery choreographer was non other than the AMAZING NIGEL LITHGOW...catch my sarcasm? I thought the routine was fantastic but Nigel is waaaaay to into himself, he loves that spotlight. Why couldn't they just say he was the choreographer in the first place? It's like during a production meeting he was like...we should have a mystery choreographer this week and let's see.....who???oh, I've got it...ME! I think he should take a back seat to judging and do more choreographing. What do you think? I can't be the only one bothered by him. I thought the performances were pretty good this week. I predict Katie, Chelsie, Josh and Will for final four...I've thought that for a while. I would not be surprised if Josh or Katie win. I just wish this season had some Wade Robson routines...it has made the season pretty level throughout. Oh well.

Amanda and I ventured out kid free and enjoyed seeing Mama Mia. It was super cheesy and lots of fun. I really enjoyed it and needed something carefree, or as Andy would sweetly say, something without any action/violence... I'm grateful that I have someone as eager as me to see musicals, it's fun! Besides, then we are saving at least two husbands from being tormented through 2 hours of singing and dancing. When Chicago came out I seriously had to tell Andy that there were guns in it...haha. Needless to say he hated it anyway.
I am fortunate to go without my boys so I can just be helpful. I'm afraid Max will walk all the way to Texas crying because he is such a momma's boy but we will cross our fingers he doesn't make it past the front door. I sure hope he likes me when I get home.... I'm going to miss my boys like crazy!
We have had a lot of fun with the sprinklers and the spray nozzle on the hose lately. I wish I could take some pictures but I don't want the camera to get wet, Gavin likes to have his turn with the sprayer if you know what I mean. I gave the boys haircuts...Gavin's ended up in a buzz. It looks better than I thought and I am getting used to it. He looks so grown up, it breaks my heart. Gav has turned into quite the self sufficient boy too. He gets into the fridge and pours his own juice or milk, gets a snack, you name it. I am struggling with this because of the messes. Yes I do feed him, he is entering that "do it myself" phase and I'm not sure where or how to draw the line. He is actually pretty good at not spilling but accidents do happen and an entire pitcher of apple juice on the floor is a very sticky wet mess...not to mention waste of juice. Discovery is the best way to learn.
I was saddened when Gav left SYTYCD this week. I really thought Mark would be the next to go. He had really strong solos and I liked his attitude. I am surprised Comfort stayed as well....interesting and I don't feel like getting into this one. I was not surprised that the mystery choreographer was non other than the AMAZING NIGEL LITHGOW...catch my sarcasm? I thought the routine was fantastic but Nigel is waaaaay to into himself, he loves that spotlight. Why couldn't they just say he was the choreographer in the first place? It's like during a production meeting he was like...we should have a mystery choreographer this week and let's see.....who???oh, I've got it...ME! I think he should take a back seat to judging and do more choreographing. What do you think? I can't be the only one bothered by him. I thought the performances were pretty good this week. I predict Katie, Chelsie, Josh and Will for final four...I've thought that for a while. I would not be surprised if Josh or Katie win. I just wish this season had some Wade Robson routines...it has made the season pretty level throughout. Oh well.

Amanda and I ventured out kid free and enjoyed seeing Mama Mia. It was super cheesy and lots of fun. I really enjoyed it and needed something carefree, or as Andy would sweetly say, something without any action/violence... I'm grateful that I have someone as eager as me to see musicals, it's fun! Besides, then we are saving at least two husbands from being tormented through 2 hours of singing and dancing. When Chicago came out I seriously had to tell Andy that there were guns in it...haha. Needless to say he hated it anyway.

7 comments:
I remember when you told me that you named all the guys you kissed after ice cream flavors hehe. That's great. As for SYTYCD, Jay and I both predicted Comfort and Mark would go as well :( I loved Gev and I think Kherington was a lot better than Comfort. Whatever. Yes, Nigel is full of himself.
Thank you! We're pretty excited and just glad to call somewhere home.
Vacation is always nice! I'm sure you'll have a good time going to TX without the boys. They'll be in good hands I'm sure:) It's nice to have some "me" time.
I remember when you taught an Enrichment night about taking care of yourself. I was always impressed that you were a mom and still took the time to do your hair and look nice, because I'm pretty sure that I didn't!
Tell Karin his from us and we send our love. Have so much fun!
Wednesday is coming up. It'll be tons of fun. Oh, for the record- Sadie's hair is practically black. I can't imagine it staying dark especially since Max's didn't and his was darker but still.
If comfort doesn't go home this week I am done watching. jk I m not near as into it this year as before.
Karin
I remember Andy's 80's themed birthday party you threw! It was a blast dress up crazy and celebrate! Also I love that we are musical buddies, we saw Hairspray and Mama Mia was so fun! You even suffered through a not so good performance I was in of the Goodbye Girl, what a good friend!
I remember hearing about you a while before actually meeting you and I knew you had just had your first baby. Then you came over to the house to swim or visit with amanda or something and we met and in my head i was all, "nope. this girl didn't just have a baby. nothing has come out of that little body." Yes, I was jealous that you are obviously one of those girls who looks just as perfect before, during and after pregnancy.
I also remember at many a shower or party, always weasling my way into your conversations and you always being very nice to me!
hey, this is emily newman, i found you on amanda's blog.i have a blog too you are welcome to read. emnacnud.blogspot.com
i remember going on a double date with our men when we were just dating. and at one point they both left and we were alone in the car and you being so much in love with andy, said "what a great group of friends they have, but i like andy the best"(of course i thought i like joe the best, and we both do have the best hubbies, you got the best hubby for you and me for me). they do have such a great group of friends too.
Post a Comment