This has been an extremely busy week for Andy to say the least.
8-8-08 was a popular wedding date, I guess if you are that afraid your spouse will forget when you got married then it would be a great date. He had ten weddings last week. We survived and we are both glad it's over. Someday I'll get used to these crazy summer months, it's a good thing for the business; it just hard for me. The boys miss him and so do I. I'm glad he gets to come home at night, even if it is really late. That's life I guess. I'm glad I had a lot going on myself this week. Birthday parties, Bunko, house sitting for my parents, play dates etc. Thank you Katie for keeping me company. The kids had a blast swimming and playing together. * I am really bad at remembering to take pictures lately.

I'm glad my boys are equally fascinated, even if Sandy only has a dozen "moons" instead of thirty or so.
8-8-08 was a popular wedding date, I guess if you are that afraid your spouse will forget when you got married then it would be a great date. He had ten weddings last week. We survived and we are both glad it's over. Someday I'll get used to these crazy summer months, it's a good thing for the business; it just hard for me. The boys miss him and so do I. I'm glad he gets to come home at night, even if it is really late. That's life I guess. I'm glad I had a lot going on myself this week. Birthday parties, Bunko, house sitting for my parents, play dates etc. Thank you Katie for keeping me company. The kids had a blast swimming and playing together. * I am really bad at remembering to take pictures lately.
I noticed that the Sandy balloon festival was Saturday morning. We went last year at night and Gavin loved the balloons but I wanted him to see them launch. We woke up at 5:45 am and brushed our teeth and headed over to see the balloons. Gavin and Max loved it. Max kept pointing up and saying "moons! moons! up up!" He was so excited. (Somehow Max and I managed to skip being in the photos....it was early and we were enjoying our breakfast I guess. At that time of morning believe me, you are lucky.)
My family used to go to the Balloon Festival in Park City growing up. Eric loved it! I think that's the main reason we would wake up so stinking early to go, but it made for great memories and beautiful sunrises! I was never too thrilled to go, but once the sun rose and I had a cup of hot chocolate I was awake enough to enjoy the sight with my overly anxious baby brother.I'm glad my boys are equally fascinated, even if Sandy only has a dozen "moons" instead of thirty or so.
It was really cool to see them all go up with in minutes of each other.
We may have to go up on a ride sometime...that would be a blast!
* I also went to the Farmer's Market with Amanda. It was surprisingly small but I got some yummy peaches,raspberries and fresh corn on the cob!
* I also went to the Farmer's Market with Amanda. It was surprisingly small but I got some yummy peaches,raspberries and fresh corn on the cob!

5 comments:
Moons! That is so cute! I had fun hanging out with you. Your boys are so cute! I hopefully will see you soon!
I have a hard time getting up ealry, but things like that make it worth it. And traditions are always fun to have. Keep it up!!
good luck this weekend. I hope you're okay.
my boys love the balloons, too! i can't believe how much your max is talking...we've got about 10 animal sounds perfect at our house and half as many words :)
aww I love watching hot air balloons, what fun!! You do the cutest things with your boys!
Post a Comment