Aug 25, 2008

Happy six years to us!




We celebrated our sixth anniversary this past weekend. (Andy was able to pry me away from the Olympics I have been a little obsessed). My parents watched the boys and Andy and I were able to enjoy dinner at Outback Steakhouse( I have a thing for their shrimp, delicious!) We were finally able to see The Dark Knight. What an incredible movie! We loved it! Go see it when you get the chance. After the movie we headed over to The Cheesecake Factory and enjoyed some scrumptious dessert. Saturday morning Andy made the perfect breakfast.

Crepes are his specialty, they are sooo good! We had fresh raspberries, he made coconut cream filling, whipping cream, orange juice etc. It was so relaxing to enjoy breakfast and not have to feed the kids first and eat mine cold. We finally had a morning to relax together and it was nice, and oddly quiet. I felt like I needed to get Andy a glass of milk or something. Later we picked up the kids and partied like three year olds at cousin Lucy's birthday party. It was a great weekend for sure. Our boys are growing up faster than we ever imagined.
I can't believe it has already been six years. Time flies! We have learned so much from each other. We have been through some really trying times and we are stronger than ever. I am so grateful to be married to such a supportive man. Andy is the only person,besides my dad, who can make me laugh(or at least smile) in my darkest hour. His bright blue eyes light up my life, they have done that since the day we met. They literally sparkle when he smiles. He gives the best back rubs and can even handle a little housework. I don't know where I would be with out him. We are looking forward to eternity!

The good old hold the camera and snap a picture of ourselves, we were doing good to remember to snap one. Here's to six years, two beautiful little boys, a Bachelor degree, a successful photography and videography business, seven moves (hopefully number eight will be the last, for a while, when the day comes) many life lessons, friendships, daily laughter and a new venture into preschool for Gav.

2 comments:

The Clems said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Im so happy for you guys. Im glad you were able to spend some quality time together. I just got back from cali so I will call you soon!

melanie33 said...

Happy 6th! Life is good, isn't it? Those days you really get to remember that... that is why they are so special.