Gavin can open the car doors by himself and always gets in the front seat, he thought he locked Andy out this time. But alas he had to get in his car seat so we could go out for ice cream. He is such a character. I just love the laughter he brings into my life!
Enjoying an ice cream cone together. It's funny how something so good is taken so seriously by a child. Max loved his first ice cream cone and I loved watching him, just not cleaning him up when he was finished.
There's a smile hidden behind that melted, sticky, soggy ice cream cone.
-Good news, Gavin has been using the potty all day by himself today and a few times this week, I am crossing my fingers that he has finally grasped the concept and sense of self reliance!
-So You Think You Can Dance starts up again tonight!!! I can't wait! I don't care for the audition clips but the top twenty will be here soon enough.
-Also, Andy and I got out to see Iron Man last night. It was amazing! I highly recommend it!
-Please excuse my cheesy voice. This is sideways, not sure how to fix that. (My hot IT guy is at work.)
-So You Think You Can Dance starts up again tonight!!! I can't wait! I don't care for the audition clips but the top twenty will be here soon enough.
-Also, Andy and I got out to see Iron Man last night. It was amazing! I highly recommend it!
-Please excuse my cheesy voice. This is sideways, not sure how to fix that. (My hot IT guy is at work.)

9 comments:
Yea for using the potty! What a happy day that will be to not have 2 kids in diapers! And Max is walking? Oh my gosh, they grow up too fast!
way to go on the potty thing! Although I must admit that it kind of sucks when they use the potty and you are in the check out lane with a huge line and they have to GO RIGHT THIS MINUTE. But i guess a poopy diaper far out weighs this!
and I too am SO EXCITED for so you think you can dance!
cute pictures! i am too scared of the clean-up to give max an ice cream cone of his own...but maybe i will have to now after seeing your max loving it! and yeah for gavin!!! but i totally agree with the above comment...using the potty is way inconvenient. that's why i always keep an almost empty water bottle in our stroller/purse/car for those moments when a potty is too far away or too gross :) i can't tell you how many times we've ducked away behind the bathrooms at the park or ran back to the car instead of using a gross store bathroom and used our water bottle--it may be one of the best thing about having boys :)
Its the little moments that make it all worth it. You are very blessed to have 2 beautiful boys. You are doing a great job!!
cant wait to see you tomorrow night! Any request on a chick flick?
yea for walking!!! and yea for the potty!! and yea for so you think you can dance!
The top picture of Gavin in the car is so cute. He looks like he is full of personality. How fun!
Good luck keeping up with the potty training.
Your boys are so friggin cute!! I love those ice cream cone pics, adorable!! Also, I am also excited for so you think you can dance. There were some really good people last night. Yeah for summer reality tv!! And wow using the potty!! GOOOO GAVIN!!!
I love the ice cream cone idea... so fun. It's always fun watching the kids do something for the first time.
Karin
Thank you so much for asking. That really means a lot to me, cause it shows you noticed and I didn't even say anything.
I got a call last week from my dad and he wanted me to get home cause my mom wasn't doing well. I flew in last friday and so did my sister, so all of us were home. She wasn't doing well at all and early wed. morning she passed away. I've been in KY this week and today we had her funeral. Lots of things going on for sure. But just wanted to let you know I appreciate you thoughts and prayers. I'll post something later.
Post a Comment