These boys are practically joined at the hip-except for the size factor. Max is everywhere that Gavin goes (when he isn't demanding my attention.) But the sweetest part about it is that Gavin is usually trying to be wherever Max is too. I love that they play so well together! Such sweet
boys even when I haven't had a chance to comb their hair.* I wish I had Andy's camera!

5 comments:
Wow, those boys are adorable. They must get their good looks from their hot Mom!
Did Andy leave the previous comment?
How did you know? He is a bit of a nerd.
Cute! I hope my kids will play well together (no that is not an announcement, just a look into the future). Family is everything. How blessed they are to be so close!
I love when they're hugging and not fighting:) Makes for a perfect picture!
Post a Comment