This is a few days late but anyway,Happy Mother's Day! I hope that everyone had a wonderful day. I have been so blessed with my two little boys. I am so grateful to be there "momma". They give the best squeezes(hugs) and 'tisses' around. They truly melt my heart. Gavin and I spent Saturday making hand print cookies and decorating them for grandmas and we also made cards. It was a lot of fun to do that with Gavin, he has turned into a good little helper.
Andy got up early Sunday morning and treated me to a wonderful breakfast with his specialty crepes. He also bought me a beautiful bouquet of tulips-my favorite! We have the early church and because of his calling we have to be to church extra early. This made for a rushed morning. I even survived my nursery darlings and their Mother's day craft turned out better than I expected-yay! My mom was having a really tough day, but that is expected. We did our best to show her how much we love and appreciate her. She is a wonderful mother and has taught me so much through the years. I am blessed to have her in my life. Thank you mom! We ended the night cuddling and enjoying an Office marathon. Mother's Day carried over to Monday. Andy made arrangements to take me out to dinner. We tried Spencer's Steaks and Chops. It was a really nice restaurant and had amazing reviews so it was fun to try. It was pretty good, our waiter was the biggest goober and were a little frustrated with him. (I kind of wish I would have tried their chops... anyway.) I must say that in the end we agreed our hearts will always belong to Ruth's Chris and probably won't be cheating anymore when we want a phenomenal steak! I am so lucky to have a wonderful caring husband. he has been so supportive through some really tough times. I am glad that I can count on him. He is my everything! Thanks for a great evening honey! I love you!
* Notice there aren't any pictures, we forgot the camera, oops.

Andy got up early Sunday morning and treated me to a wonderful breakfast with his specialty crepes. He also bought me a beautiful bouquet of tulips-my favorite! We have the early church and because of his calling we have to be to church extra early. This made for a rushed morning. I even survived my nursery darlings and their Mother's day craft turned out better than I expected-yay! My mom was having a really tough day, but that is expected. We did our best to show her how much we love and appreciate her. She is a wonderful mother and has taught me so much through the years. I am blessed to have her in my life. Thank you mom! We ended the night cuddling and enjoying an Office marathon. Mother's Day carried over to Monday. Andy made arrangements to take me out to dinner. We tried Spencer's Steaks and Chops. It was a really nice restaurant and had amazing reviews so it was fun to try. It was pretty good, our waiter was the biggest goober and were a little frustrated with him. (I kind of wish I would have tried their chops... anyway.) I must say that in the end we agreed our hearts will always belong to Ruth's Chris and probably won't be cheating anymore when we want a phenomenal steak! I am so lucky to have a wonderful caring husband. he has been so supportive through some really tough times. I am glad that I can count on him. He is my everything! Thanks for a great evening honey! I love you!
* Notice there aren't any pictures, we forgot the camera, oops.


1 comment:
I am glad you had a good mother's day! I had the whole breakfast in bed thing too and with all the action of the day, I didn't take a single picture. Ooops. I have not tried either restaurants, but sounds like I need to try at least one of them!
Post a Comment