Apr 7, 2008

What have they been up too?

*Gavin really enjoys finding things to put on his head-that fit. I would post pictures of some other items but they are well, personal. I was laughing so hard when Max came crawling around the corner and had a pair of underwear on his head....apparently it's so much fun for Gavin he didn't want to leave Max out.

Since the weather has been so typical for Utah the boys have found a new place to play when we can't be outside.
Under the sink! I can't even keep the paper towels under there anymore. At least Gavin isn't wasting space, he has turned it into another toy box.
We spent last weekend in Park City with my Aunt and Uncle. They rented a house and it was a lot of fun. Gavin loves the snow so he had a great time playing in it all weekend.
Max had fun too. He liked being around lots of people-he is such a people person.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for your kind words about my mom. I really appreciate it.

Max's white hat is too cute! I love how they always find crazy places to hide and play in:)

Lacey.costner said...

max is such a beautiful boy!! You are going to have to beat the girls off your boys when they get older!! So cute!!

Brandon and Amber said...

That last picture is adorable! Way cute boys!

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention how they like to trap each other under the sink too. :)

That last picture of Max is absolutely adorable. It really is so cute.

I hope you're doing better.

Karin

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that I almost put the same thing as Amber word for word... oops. I guess it is really just a cute picture.

Gavin - you're cute too!

Sarah said...

I love the "hat".
Your kids are growing up so fast.
They are so cute!

melanie33 said...

Your boys are so cute. Seriously they are so cute. You should enter them in little cutest kid contests or something. Cute. How many times do you think I can use the word cute in a post? I think I have got my point across. They are cute.

Anonymous said...

don't you just love having two boys together?! gavin and max are so cute! i love the picture with them under the sink-perfect for the scrapbook :)