I love General Conference! The talks were wonderful, especially during the last session about mothers, it was just what I needed to hear. We enjoyed a perfect ending to Conference weekend, our niece Machara was blessed at Grandma's house. It was really nice that Brad and Mercedes decided to fly out and bless her here. Isn't she adorable, Mercedes made both of her girls dresses-aren't they gorgeous! Maybe someday I will have a reason to learn to sew too...or just hire Mercedes.
It was getting dark so the lighting wasn't very good, the kids behaved so well for such a long day.

5 comments:
What a pretty blessing dress!
You are right, those dresses are beautiful. So you know someone who makes beautiful dresses... all you need is a little girl to dress up!! so get going on that;)
Once Gavin decides to be potty trained I may talk myself into trying for a third child, until then I will continue to pray for more patience. Besides,I am pretty sure that I am destined to have all boys... Andy claims I am too much woman for him to handle as it is-ha ha!
I'll hold you to that... Gav gets potty trained and you have baby #3. I think you want another baby already. :)
Fun pictures. 2 of them won't pull up right now and I am assuming one of them was Machara (spell check?)
That picture of Leiden is funny.
Karin
cute pictures!! i really loved the last session of conference too--mostly because of the great talk about mothers :) and jake and i are pretty certain that we will be having lots of boys, too! good luck on the potty training...don't get too frustrated-he'll get it!
Post a Comment