Apr 10, 2008

Tagged by Karin

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just about to turn 16 and I was going on my first date/dance in high school with boyfriend number six. I broke up with him a week later, (that probably doesn't surprise anyone)now that I was able to date, well I wanted to date. Most sixteen year olds would be anxious to get their license...I on the other hand could care less. I was really busy with ballroom dancing and my team won nationals in the Youth Standard and Latin division that year.

6 Things on my to do list today:
1. Dishes, laundry, vacuum etc.
2. Play with my boys, hopefully outside
3. workout for an hour
4. watch THE OFFICE!!!
5. go shopping...if only I had a car. We have six birthdays this month and I haven't bought anything-yikes!
6. play smash brothers on the wii with Andy if he doesn't get home too late from a wedding. I need to beat him again, so fun!


5 Bad Habits
1. I am too analytical, and judgmental.
2. I watch too much tv-I like the background noise while Andy is gone. I just need to go to bed and find away to fall asleep.
3. eating sweets for breakfast
4. I care waaaay too much about what other people think and end up getting walked on. I like to tell myself I am just too nice but really I am a push over.
5. I am a bit obsessive

If I were suddenly a billionaire?
Well, the obvious buy a house, new cars, invest, travel, college funds for our kids, donate to the church and other charities etc. Send my parents on a much needed long vacation. Hire a chef, or a maid both would be nice but then I would need a personal trainer because I might become lazy. Move Karin and Matt back to Utah. Help out family members, maybe they would move back to Utah too. Send Andy back to school for 3D animation and who knows what else-I mean this is the extreme of wishful thinking.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Riverton, UT
2. Sandy, UT
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Murray, UT
5. Orem, UT
.
5 Jobs I have had:
1. preschool teacher at a daycare
2. sales associate at Victoria's Secret-loved the discounts!
3. Peter Piper Pizza-one of the funnest jobs ever
4. Riverton and Alta dry cleaners
5. Being a mom! the most rewarding and toughest job.


5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I didn't get my drivers license until I was twenty-I passed the test with 100% on the first try. I didn't really have a desire to get mine until I met Andy. I think it also kept me from getting into more trouble as a teenager.
2. I have never mowed a lawn in my life and hate getting dirty.
3. I still wish I was dancing, I ballroom danced competitively for ten years. Though it is very sad that the costumes have changed sooo much, I loved the big gorgeous ball gowns!
4. I am a picky eater and have a hard time eating at other peoples homes, being a germaphobe is to blame. Casseroles are the worst!
5. Andy and I met on a blind date arranged by our mothers. My mom didn't like the boys I was dating so she intervened...little did she know I dated a few just to drive her crazy. I mean, I did the breaking up with all but one-(maybe that's because I liked to be in control too.)

I tag whoever is actually reading this.

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'm glad Gavin finally won a spot on your blog. :) That's a funny picture.

Don't get me in trouble with my family - but didn't you notice that if we became a billionaire, moving back to Utah wasn't on our list for the next little while. We'll come back, just not yet. I already had that discussion with Matt. I wanted to put that we'd move back but I guess we'd stay just a little longer.

It's a good thing that survey didn't ask how many boys have you kissed....because you are just too nice. :) jk, you know I love you. We'll see you soon!!!

Karin

melanie33 said...

I just learned so much about you! I didn't even know you were a ballroom dancer. That is awesome that your moms set you up! And the germaphobe thing... that makes me crack up cuz my husband is the exact same way! He hates the plates of stuff people give you around Christmas. He wants to eat it, but he can't get over not knowing if their hands were clean! That was a fun little peak into you, thanks!

Anonymous said...

after reading this post, i realized that everything i put on mine was probably already well-known! i can't believe how much i learned about you! and it would be fun to hear how many boys you have kissed...judging from karin's comment, it must be more than a few!! :)