
Look! Baby Shumway is finally starting to show:) No, we did not plan our outfits but we do have a good picture of us this time around:)
The airplane!

The boys and I decided to make a trip out to Texas before school started and life got too crazy. In order to get all the fun in and not feel too rushed etc. we crashed Karin and Matt's house for two weeks.( I doubt she'll be begging us to return anytime soon and they are enjoying a little bit of quiet time now.) My boys don't know how to be quiet... they even talk in their sleep. They loved having constant companions. The boys sure had fun playing with the girls. Sienna and Gavin were instant buddies. I'm sure I gained ten pounds from eating yummy food and treats with Karin. I guess I'd do anything to make sure little baby Tanner wasn't being starved:) I mean Karin hardly has a belly.

I have the cutest sweetest boys ever!

Sienna is a great swimmer, she might be part fish! Sadie is too for that matter.

Getting ready to go swimming. The pool was beautiful and the water was perfect. I just wish my boys weren't afraid of the water...I am surprised they are afraid of something, especially Max. Too bad we didn't spend more time there to get them used to the water. It was still a lot of fun.

The bounce house! My boys got in trouble for going headfirst, and backwards down the jumbo slides...they are daring and crazy!

The lighting in there made the pictures kind of blurry.

Sienna's favorite thing to do was wrestle Gavin. It was hilarious. They would giggle for hours and it was great to see how well they got a long. She even turned him into a Prince on several occasions with her magic wand. I loved seeing how imaginative they were together!

We finally tried the Rain Forest Cafe. It was pretty cute inside but the girls were terrified. This is the only picture I got where they weren't scared. The food is nothing to brag about so I would pass if you come across the opportunity.

At the park:)

This girl could swing all day, such a cutie!

Freedom to climb and squeal as much as he wanted. Max was in heaven!

Snow cones and a birthday BBQ at a neighbors. My boys made themselves at home. I love how welcoming all of Karin's friends are. They are pretty awesome!
We grabbed some delicious donuts and spent another morning at the park.

I loved how Sadie just ate hers hands free, and only the icing. Gavin swallowed his in two bites.

This boy loves his freedom and parks give him just that.

Sweet Sadie:)

And that was our trip to Texas.

Now it's off to Kindergarten for Gav and preschool for Max! They are growing up too fast!
2 comments:
HOw fun! I love fun trips to see best friends!
Fun trip, makes me want to go get more donuts. =) It's been raining on and off since you left, sad you missed it but glad you got some cooler weather. Thanks for coming.
Post a Comment