Sep 18, 2010

Preschool time too.

The cutest preschooler ever!
Max started preschool last week. He is loving it! He loves it so much that he begs, cries and pleads with me to take him everyday. I must not be that exciting at home...or he really just loves being like his big brother. Everyday when we drop Gav off Max get's excited and then completely heartbroken when he doesn't get to go to school that day. After his first day it took two hours for him to finally take his mammoth size backpack off. I am really lucky that both my boys are so comfortable in new settings, they just trust that mom will always come back to pick them up. Maybe it's the tricks I learned and used when I taught preschool at a daycare back in the day. Anyway, I'm excited for the new adventures ahead and I'm so glad my boys like school for now. Sorry Max, but mommy isn't ready to have you gone everyday too so we're going to have to compromise.
He is still so little to me.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love how chubby he looks in the first picture just because of his huge smile. I bet he is loving preschool!