Sep 15, 2010

Kindergarten!

It is so much fun having an adventurous five year old. I can't believe my baby is in Kindergarten. He is so excited to learn and make new friends. We have been through a lot with his speech and developmental delays and I am SO amazed how far we have come. I love my Gavin, he is funny, smart, sweet and will forever be my little buddy( well I'm sure he will tower over me by a foot someday!)
Here's to growing up and going to Kindergarten! I love you Gavin!
He was so excited to get a Batman backpack this year, it's just really big. I think he could fit inside of it.
I still can't believe just how grown up he is already, but instead of crying I've been focusing on our journey through our trials and all of the progress this little man has made. I really am so blessed to be his mommy, that I realized there isn't a reason to cry.

May you share your smile, laughter and friendship with everyone!

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

He is such a cutie!!

Adria said...

Yay! What a special mile stone. Does he love it?