We are going through a phase of transitions, it's not as easy as I'd hoped. Andy started a new job, he is now a business analyst/IT geek...I mean guy:). No worries, he can still take family photos just give us a call! He was offered a really great opportunity and we look forward to this new adventure. I am no longer working like crazy(even though I kind of loved it). I am actually able to keep my house some what under control and we actually get to know what it's like to have a schedule and eat meals together. The best part about all of this is actually having Saturdays! Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about but when your husband is busy all summer with weddings for eight years you rarely have a "Saturday". I'm really going to like this! And, I have time for leisure activities I've neglected like blogs.
Every day is an adventure with boys! I remind myself regularly to just laugh and enjoy! That's what Motherhood is all about!

This pic is just for laughs. (I had to edit it)I'm sure any of you with toddlers can relate!
PS-in my absence of blogging a lot of you have gone private and I have no idea what life is throwing your way. If you want to fill me in let me know.
PS-in my absence of blogging a lot of you have gone private and I have no idea what life is throwing your way. If you want to fill me in let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment