Now I don't have excuses for not posting very often. I got a shiny new red canon powershot camera for my birthday. Along with some other really awesome gifts! I like birthdays, and being spoiled. I had a date with the three best looking guys I know. We saw How to Train Your Dragon, followed by a little shopping and dinner at the FACTORY! Seriously the chocolate coconut cream cheesecake is a slice of heaven! The party continued today at my parents. We had bbq ribs, and more cake. Then more cake, and game night with some great friends.
Andy likes my camera, he's used it more than me already. I don't mind.
Andy likes my camera, he's used it more than me already. I don't mind.
Best dessert EVER!

6 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Em! You've got 3 great guys who love you lots and treat you good. You deserve it. We'll be coming out in a couple months.
Happy Birthday!!! What a fun one too:) New dishes are fun:) What are kids thinking?:) We loved that movie too. Have to get it when it comes out.
It is about time!! Can't wait to see you all in person now.
looks like you had so much fun. you got me hooked on the coconut cheesecake and i dont even like coconut! i get it every time i go. anyway, i hope you had a fabulous birthday! i want to hang out very soon! :)
love ya!
hope you had a great one! I am glad you are back and i can see what you are up to!
Yay! I was so glad to see you posting again! I'm so happy your birthday was wonderful. We can't wait to see you in a couple months!
Post a Comment