We couldn't be more excited! He stays dry at night too. This has been one exhausting journey and life still revolves around the POTTY, with a lot of reminders for my busy little monkey, but he is doing awesome. I can't believe he's so grown up. Life has been super crazy, my camera broke again, which explains a majority of my lack of blogging and pictures. I know I'm married to a photographer but that is why I lack pictures of my own... totally joking, we've just been focused on the potty so much that I've been a slacker. Besides, who wouldn't take advantage of an occasional really gorgeous day outside?
We've been blessed with a new niece as well as a nephew in February, both are as adorable as can be. My grandma's skin cancer was removed successfully! I helped launch a new color line at Aerie-which has been really exciting and fun for me! Amazing products I must add! We have truly been blessed with so much and are doing well. Maybe I'll get a new camera for my birthday next month...hint hint Andy:) Now that Spring is trying to come, we have A LOT to do in the yard...or lack of backyard. Don't get your hopes up that I'll be blogging much yet. If you really miss me you can come help me figure out what to do with my yard!
We've been blessed with a new niece as well as a nephew in February, both are as adorable as can be. My grandma's skin cancer was removed successfully! I helped launch a new color line at Aerie-which has been really exciting and fun for me! Amazing products I must add! We have truly been blessed with so much and are doing well. Maybe I'll get a new camera for my birthday next month...hint hint Andy:) Now that Spring is trying to come, we have A LOT to do in the yard...or lack of backyard. Don't get your hopes up that I'll be blogging much yet. If you really miss me you can come help me figure out what to do with my yard!


4 comments:
Way to go Max. Or more appropriately, way to go mom. I am sooooo putting off that chore. Glad you guys are doing well. We've been missing your posts.
good job max! im glad to see you blogging again. i check it all the time! i need to come in and check out the new stuff at aerie. i saw this yellow sports bra thing that i might want to convert into a bathing suit top? we will see. anyway, love ya!
WOW, a post from Emily!!
YEAH MAX- I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. FOR YOUR REWARD YOU CAN COME VISIT AUNT KARIN!!
Emily looks like you guys are doing great, well especially with another potty trained little boy!! I love that picture of your family at that top of your blog- so cute! You guys take care!
Post a Comment