So life revolves around the potty these days. Yes, I've ventured on that road with my monkey. I think I'm crazy. He's been doing great. He just pees a TON!!! Day two and he pooped in the toilet. It's just one of those journeys that once you start you have to commit one hundred and fifty percent! I may be MIA for a while, and because when we are done I think a vacation sounds nice!
Grandpa was spoiled with some new/but antique train sets(he has one for each of the boys now). He's such a funny grandpa, the boys all love him!
Aunt Jenny helping Max open presents. He didn't need help opening he was just very satisfied with his noisy kazoos.
That's a scary picture. I'll admit I like to build things...
Jenny's awesome sweater from my store!
I think He was pretty satisfied with Santa this year!












4 comments:
Such cute pictures. I miss you guys.
So cute! Are you still on for lunch tomorrow?
Seriously, I need copies of the sledding pics!
Cute boys. Wish we could have seen you at Christmas. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment