So life is a little crazy, but it isn't really slowing down so I need to just get these pictures up tonight.
Overdue but here are some pics from the Holidays!
Overdue but here are some pics from the Holidays!


He loved the idea of hitting something and not getting in trouble. I think he wore Lucy's shoes for good luck...
Future blackmail photo. Lucy was glad to get her princess shoes back before she went home.
A little freezing fun at Temple Square before Christmas!



* These hats were the best buy this year. Five bucks each at Target and they both keep them on! Warm boys= happy boys!
It was a gorgeous foggy night-if that makes sense. The lights were amazing as always!
I'm so grateful for my eternal family and my Savior! Moments like these are priceless.* more pics to come...hopefully!




3 comments:
I hated the smog while I was there but those pictures of the temple are so pretty.
Love the boys' hats. Too cute! The cousins are all getting so big.
Call me after work. See you in a few weeks. Love ya!
I'm so glad you guys are doing well! We need to get together sometime,, maybe we could go to the aquarium!
so glad you put some pictures up! the boys look so cute! especially that picture of gav with the hat on!
when do you want to hang out? my boys need some play friends :) we could come see your house!
Post a Comment