Jan 9, 2010

more holiday fun!

Too many toys!
The Lightning McQueen he begged Santa for. He was a good boy this year.
Gav's gingerbread house he made at school. I couldn't grab the camera fast enough before he and Max dismantled and ate most of the decor.The boys had a very special Christmas present this year for their Great Grandma. She bid on this playhouse at the Festival of The Trees and bought it for the boys! It resides at my parents house. They all call it "the candy shop" It is so adorable and a lot of fun. I can't wait until it warms up outside so they can really enjoy their new little house!
Max kept turning off the lights, it didn't help that is was already dark out.



He is still really into Halloween apparently. My bathroom is toilet papered whenever he gets the chance. He turns out the lights and shines a flashlight to make "bats" on the wall in his "scoopy" house. Silly boy!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Gavin has me laughing- that is such a funny picture and hilarious that he toilet papers his bathroom.

Jill said...

Hi Emily...just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog. What a wonderful family you have...I can see so many of Eric's expressions on the faces of your beautiful boys. Enjoy every minute...they grow up so fast!!