May 20, 2010

It's a toss up

Favorite TV Show...it really depends on the season. I do prefer shows that you can watch whenever and know what's up so it's not a big deal if you missed an episode or two.
SYTYCD is starting up in a few weeks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!
SYTYCD Pictures, Images and Photos

House is well, House and I love it!(Eric got me started on this one.)
DR. House Pictures, Images and Photos

The Office-some episodes are just hilarious. Others are tear jerking roll on the floor kind of entertainment when watching them with the right people. (Another thanks to Eric.)
office liar Pictures, Images and Photos

And the ultimate family favorite is Phineas and Ferb!
phineas and ferb Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

The Clems said...

Lily is obsessed with Perry! She loved the cake you made. Im excited for SYTUCD. I missed the last season. Hopefully it makes up for the Crap-tastic season of American Idol.

The Odd Couple said...

Okay no wonder we are friends! SYTYCD is not starting in a few weeks it starts on May 27th! I can't wait either. House is on the top of my list! Love him! And The Office I got addicted to on maternity leave ( then I was depressed that I watched all 6 seasons so fast). Never seen Phineas and Ferb...i also like Glee now and Parenthood!

Macdonalds said...

I don't like to count the audition process that they drag out on sytycd. I am liking Glee now too! Haven't seen Parenthood.