May 15, 2010

favorite song...

Music is a tough one for me because I relate most of my life to songs. There are so many songs that have such significance to me when I hear them. I can't just say the song and tell someone what I relate it to but if I hear the song I can completely fall to pieces or instantly be in the best mood. Music does so much to the soul. I am so grateful I have ears to hear. Music can fill that void. Music can be your companion when you just need to drive. Music makes for memories, music allows you to dance. I love to dance. Growing up as a dancer there are a ton of songs that I have fond memories of. Music has the power to bring out such raw emotions too. I'm done rambling... So for today here are my most favorite songs that remind me of Eric. It is May after all.


For Eric <3 These songs make me cry

Hear you me- Jimmy Eat World
Beautiful Day-Mellowdrone
Story of My Life-Social Distortion
My Wish- Rascal Flatts
Ricchi e Poveri- Sara perche ti amo
(I laugh and cry at the same time when I hear this one, I am talented.)

*this one makes me laugh
Brimful of Asha- Fatboy slim

1 comment:

The Clems said...

i feel the same way about music! im glad you decided to do this. i will be checking your blog everyday! love you!