May 18, 2010

Favorite Book

A lot of people I know love to read, they are always reading something. I hear great recommendations all the time. I am constantly telling myself I just need to start a new book...

Most of you know that as a mother of two extremely busy boys time to read is a rare thing. I know I know, I could make time, if it was important enough. I have a reading problem. I like to read until I finish. I hate having to put the book down and start up later. If it's a really good book then I really CAN'T put it down. This results in neglecting my "mommy duties". So with that being said, I'm trying to break my idiosyncrasy. This is why you never hear book recommendations from me. I do love children's books and have an enormous collection(thanks to my mother). I love reading to my boys. Where the Wild Things Are, We're Going on a Bear Hunt, Tumble Bumble, I Need My Monster, and Brown Bear are some of our favorites.
where the wild things are Pictures, Images and Photos
dinosaurs Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Adria said...

I'm with ya. I just don't read much for myself, 'cause I hate having to put a good book down. I pretty much ignore everything else. It's nice to know someone else has the same problem. I love to read, but there is a season. Right now is not my season - or at least I have other hobbies I put first.