Jan 27, 2009

I love my boys!

We got fresh snow this past weekend. So to show our love, and honor uncle Eric, who we miss like crazy, we built him a snowman. He loved the snow so much. He seized every opportunity to hit the slopes.

The boys made some snow angels but quickly ruined them before I took a picture. Max was freezing so I put him in the warm car before I snapped a picture. He doesn't last too long before he's miserable. But the cold doesn't phase Gav. He will play in it until I drag him inside or bribe him with hot chocolate. (He must have a lot of my genes.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sweet and silly boys have been up to a lot lately. This probably doesn't surprise most of you.


Enjoying yummy banana nut muffins for breakfast. Max likes to be independent and climbs up in his chair by himself. He used to just ask to" eat pease". Now he asks for "mellows pease, and milk!" He has so much personality, it's incredible. That's my boy.
Life is better when you are naked according to Max. He takes off as fast as he can every time we get him out of the tub.
Gavin helped me make brownies, we enjoyed some batter,extra coconut and even some marshmallow cream. I thought I was generous... but while I was getting Max from his crib he helped himself to the left over marshmallow cream.
At least he sat in a chair and stayed in the kitchen. That would have been a nightmare to clean up. He is loving Sunbeams and is doing really well. I'm so glad and I hope it lasts, at least a few more weeks.


Max is developing a new sense of fashion, or just likes to copy his mommy.
He even likes to pick out shoes and purses for me. It's cute, but I hope He doesn't start liking the color pink... * By the way this is his serious face, notice his finger is pointing at me. I don't know what he will do when he figures out he's really NOT the boss?
Just chilling on his couch. He loves to sit on anything that's the right height. Laps are a favorite. Anytime I'm sitting on the floor he runs up to me turns around and backs up to sit down. I love that my baby still likes to be cuddled. He sure is a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the snowman they made by his grave. I'm sure your bro loved it:) And what great pictures for you boys to remember him by.

Anonymous said...

Sienna always sits on people too when sitting on the ground.

Cute pictures. I love the snowman. Max looks more like Gav every day.

melanie33 said...

your boys are so adorable... really cute kids.