Christmas PJ's-we went for blue this year.
We took the boys sledding Christmas Eve(day) with Andy's family. It was windy and really cold but Gavin didn't complain for even a second. After every run he would yell "again! "followed with a shrill of excitement. Max on the other hand was done after the first five minutes. He didn't like that when the sled stopped Gavin often fell on top of him and made Max face plant in the snow. I don't blame him. He spent the rest of the time pretending to drive grandpa's truck, and was quite happy.
Happy little sledder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas!
Andy occupied with his fancy new helicopter= not many pictures. I managed to take a few though.
We had a wonderful Christmas. It's incomplete without Eric I still have a hard time celebrating without him. There are so many things I miss. I'm grateful that I have some fun memories to hold on to. My mom and I decorated a tree and took it to the cemetery. It looks great. He would have loved all the snow we got, that's for sure. My boys did a great job of cheering everyone up, they are so funny! I'm grateful for my family and the time we were able to spend together.
My mom got Andy and Jeremy marshmallow guns so the evening was filled with flying marshmallows. The boys must have eaten an entire bag before we went home because they would find them everywhere. If you are looking for a great gift for the child at heart take note. It was a busy weekend with lots of snow, lots of fun and finished off with being released from being the nursery leader. I can't believe Gav is now a sunbeam, we will see how he does next week. Max is so social I doubt he will miss me. I just don't know what I will do with myself being childless for two hours.... it's been sooo long. Crazy. I hope everyone had safe travels. Can you believe the year is over? Time sure flies!
He still holds on tight to his rocket ship, so Max sneaks in a turn when Gav isn't paying attention.
Max got a shake and go crash track from Grandma and it is lots of fun!We are currently battling the flu and having cousin withdrawls. The boys had so much fun with their cousins, we were always going and doing something(I'm looking forward to the down time, getting caught up on cleaning and laundry). It's too bad they live so far away, we had a great time!
*More pictures to come, once the flu is gone!(if I survive!)



7 comments:
love all your cute christmas pictures! and i felt the same way about my boys...i could have saved a lot of money if i had only known that handy manny was going to get played with the most!
and crappy flu! we've been battling lately, too. it's awful! and i can't believe that gav is heading to sunbeams! how fun! i hope he does better than cole :)
m glad you finally updated! i love reading your blog. looked like you had a great christmas. call me soon to hang out!
Those are such boy toys:) It's fun to see all that, since most of ours are still girly toys:)
I bet Gav will love sunbeams. What a grown up boy!
two hours alone without kids always sounds like heaven... until you actually do it and you find yourself wondering how they are and what they are doing and sneak peeks and walk past the door several times. then you realize you are obsessed and need to chill out, but by the time you realize that little jem of information you are pregnant and sick with the next one and it begins all over again.
or maybe thats just me....
Okay- Sienna just deleted my comment. Looks fun. Cute pictures. I'm sure the boys ate all of the marshmallows...right!
Karin
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. It was fun to read your blog and see your traditions. Agh, the flu. That just isn't fun. We have been fortunate so far this winter.
I am so sorry you are sick--why does it always seem to happen around the holidays? Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Your boys are growing too fast!
Post a Comment