Jan 8, 2009

Family time


We are feeling better finally(until next time, it seems never ending these days with colds etc). It's so good to have my giggling adventurous boys feeling better, and myself I might add. I still need to get caught up on sleep. Gavin is still asking to go play with his cousins. We sure had fun while they were here though. Here's an attempt to get all seven kiddos to smile for a picture... I love their faces.It's so fun having them all so close in age!
Silly boys found a candy dish before 10 am(it's Grandma's house after all).
Gav's cheese face

Leiden and her silly daddy
Kangaroo zoo! My boys can't get enough of this place. I was so exhausted! They have a 150 pound weight limit so I got stuck taking the little ones on a lot of slides. Andy and his brothers are all really tall,I caught them on a few though.... It was a blast! We also went ice skating but I was occupied on the ice and didn't take pics. Darn-I did manage to let go of the wall and go around with Gav-it took a while to let my inner control freak give in.

Break time
It was all smiles until it was time to go home.
Little miss Maycie
MAAAAAX!
They all crashed pretty early though-go figure.

Alex, aka bubba.
Dare devil going head first all on his own...wonder where he got that idea?

7 comments:

Karin said...

That looks like fun. I have a few comments I wanted to put but with my best judgement will save them for a phone call. :)

Unknown said...

That place looks so fun! They had one like that up in WA and kaylee loved it:) I'll have to take them sometime! I love Gav's cheese face:) It makes me laugh:)

The Clems said...

you were there and didnt call me! j/k, glad you had fun. that place is the best to take kids. they can run crazy and then sleep really good at night. :)

Lindsay said...

Looks like you totally had a blast! Your boys are darling! I cannot believe how much gavin looks like your brothers.

brit said...

kangaroo zoo rocks! who needs a pass to the gym when you have kids? also, you look great, em. your hair is getting so long.

Mercedes said...

Seriously, what are Gavin and Leiden looking at in the family pic? It looks staged! 'Everyone look at the camera--Leiden and Gavin, you look over there!'

.l i c k t e e s. said...

your little family looks so cute in that big family picture :) and if you will actually take your kids to kangaroo zoo, then maybe i'll have to take my kids there...we should go together!