Jan 18, 2009

very funny wake up call

After being up with Max a lot last night, (one of those random nights out of no where that they wake up a million times...okay more like six or seven times, but you get the point, and there is no apparent cause.) Andy and I were a bit exhausted this morning. Thankfully the new church schedule is 11 o'clock! Andy helped out last night so we were both a little reluctant to be awakened by the same little night owl before 7am today. I was getting a pork roast in the crock pot while Andy was trying to prop his eyes open while laying on the couch. He obviously wasn't successful because Gavin came in and was sitting on him saying "wake up PRINCESS, wake up!" It was hilarious! I'm not sure where he heard that. He was sure to repeat it because I was laughing so hard, so I know what he was saying.
Seeing that we are a testosterone dominant household...honestly I don't ever hear the term princess and my name around here(secretly I wouldn't mind on occasion). I shouldn't admit that. Anyway, it sure made our morning. My little princess Andy!

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I've always though Andy was a princess. JK. That is so funny though. Gav is a nut.

brit said...

Princess it is! can't wait to see andy in this new light :) no, seriously, any man who will clean the entire house is a real MAN! what an awesome surprise

.l i c k t e e s. said...

does it make you feel any better that cole loves to watch cinderella? gramma anne showed it to him a while ago and now he loves to watch gus-gus and jack-jack...

maybe you should put buzz and woody on repeat for the next couple of days...better yet, maybe i should :)