Mar 2, 2008

Time to catch up...

I have a new little niece! Brad and Mercedes had their baby while I was in Texas. Machara was only 5 lbs 9 oz but perfectly healthy and right on time-just really tiny. *While I was away my best friend Jodi had her baby girl Jocelyn. She is precious!
I'm so happy both baby girls are doing well! Congrats!!!

-Things have been a bit crazy lately and we are just getting back to normal...well things are rarely normal but anyway. We battled croup and ear infections and more colds. Who knows what else we caught but I think we are better for now. Max and I hit the road with Karin and Sienna for a long drive to Texas. I was surprised at how well both the babies did. It really was better than anyone expected ( Max slept the entire time, with a few breaks for food). We had a great time at the Fortworth Zoo. The weather was really great in Texas and I was surprised to return home to hardly any snow. I sure missed Gavin, he is changing so much lately and I hate missing those exciting moments. It's so good to be back home. I haven't been away from Andy for that long before, I really missed him.

Max looks awful but he was really quite happy the entire time. He had a little carpet burn on his nose from a fall before we left. Poor little guy.
He had a great time at the zoo-I think it was mostly because it was so nice outside...we have been suffering from cabin fever.
The kids had fun playing together.
Gavin liked my suitcase-at least he packed a coat right? And we can't forget George.
*A trip to the Hogle Zoo, The weather was perfect on Friday and the kids were glad to get out. good timing, it snowed the next day.

2 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

I'm so glad you're back! I can't believe you drove to Texas! Amy wouldn't be able to handle being in the car that long. Looks like you had tons of fun though! Hope the kids are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

PS. I can't believe you put that picture of Max on your blog... he looks beat up. Still cute though.