Mar 2, 2008

9 months already

*Max is now Nine months old. I can't believe it. It was a rough visit with the doctor though. He is so active, climbing, crawling, moving around furniture, pulling up etc. that he has lost too much weight. He is barely 16 pounds 15th% and 28 inches 60% and his head is still in the 40%. We are trying some adjustments to his diet to get his weight up and will go back next week. He lost more than a pound in less than two weeks. I am so glad that his blood work came back fine-the pediatrician really had me scared. Bring on the french fries... I'm sure he is fine, just a very active baby. He is still as happy as ever and a momma's boy for sure. I love his smile and the way he clings to my legs and follows me around the house. He will always be my comfort child. His giggles and smiles mean everything to me, and I love the way he snuggles into my shoulder when I hold him-I'm the only one he does this to. I'm blessed to be his mommy! I love you Max!

*read the next blog if you want to know about the past few weeks too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary! you've got to fatten that boy up! what kinds of things are you having to feed him? and do you have to add formual, too? i hope he gets back up soon! and cute pics from your trip-looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Unknown said...

That's no fun being sick. Bryce had the stomach flu last week and lost almost a pound. I'm glad Max is feeling better now:)

Texas looks like you had a fun time. It's always nice to get a vacation, but then coming home is good too.

Taylor Kowallis said...

emily, he is too cute! Maybe we can hook him up with one of my girls later on in life?? haha! Sounds good to me!

Unknown said...

We wish summer was here too! We don't know where we'll be moving when aaron gets done with school in june. We'd like to go back to utah, but my mom is having major health problems and we think that maybe we should look in to moving to kentucky. Not sure yet. But I hope we get into a home. It would be nice.

How bout you guys? Any plans on moving soon?

Unknown said...

Thank you, that is much appreciated.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Stop starving your baby! jk

Cute picts. I miss the computer and seeing your blog.

Karin