We spent Saturday morning at Wheeler Farm feeding the ducks. It was a little cold but we had a lot of fun. We got their after all the Easter festivities were over with so it wasn't crowded. The boys had a great time and the ducks were hungry. Gavin loved seeing all of the farm animals, but was a little disappointed that there weren't any elwapants. (The tractors fixed that real quick.) It was fun! We even made it home without any duck poop on our shoes, thank goodness. Just a forewarning to watch your step there, and yes, I spent a lot of time covering my nose,it is a farm after all...ewe.
We had busy day Sunday with nursery. I went overboard with the lesson but I they had a great time and enjoyed their treats. We spent the rest of the day with my family and had a yummy dinner! The boys enjoyed their Easter egg hunt and were spoiled by their Grandmas, they had a lot of fun. *I didn't realize until they were already in bed that I never took a picture of them in their new clothes...I will have to dress them up again(it was a busy day). I love the Easter season, I am so grateful for my Savior and the incredible sacrifice he made for me. I know that my family is eternal and we will be together forever, life doesn't get any better than that!
We had busy day Sunday with nursery. I went overboard with the lesson but I they had a great time and enjoyed their treats. We spent the rest of the day with my family and had a yummy dinner! The boys enjoyed their Easter egg hunt and were spoiled by their Grandmas, they had a lot of fun. *I didn't realize until they were already in bed that I never took a picture of them in their new clothes...I will have to dress them up again(it was a busy day). I love the Easter season, I am so grateful for my Savior and the incredible sacrifice he made for me. I know that my family is eternal and we will be together forever, life doesn't get any better than that!

7 comments:
What a great family picture! Where is Wheeler Farm? I've never heard of it. Glad you had a Happy Easter! The boys are so cute!
Hey it's melanie, Dave and Amanda's sis in law. I just stumbled on your blog. Your boys are so cute! I always see you without them at showers and stuff. Cute little family you have there!
The weather looks so nice there:) Feeding the ducks is so fun and what a great time to get outside and play. Kaylee always gets scared when they come too close LOL.
Fun! Easter is so fun. Gavin looked like her was into the hunt! Cute! You look great by the way!
Hey, this is Sarah (Dave Swanson's sister). I saw your blog link on a couple other sites and thought I'd take a look.
Your kids are soooo darn cute!
I hope you don't mind me taking a look. :)
Happy Easter. I love all the pictures. It is so fun when kids are around animals.
Karin
so cute! we're going to have to head up to wheeler farms sometime-it looks super fun! and gavin looks like such a big boy now! he's so cute :)
Post a Comment