I have been sick with a stupid breast infection this weekend, but finally got around to posting some pictures. Max has gained some weight, we go back in next week again but I'm sure he is fine. Yay!
*I have a lot of pictures so I just made a slideshow. We went to a car show with my dad and nephew a few weeks ago and also made another trip to the zoo. Gavin is obsessed with the "elwapants!"
It has been a rough few weeks. An old friends little brother took his life on Wednesday. It is so hard to lose a loved one especially when it is unexpected. I know that feeling and it is heart wrenching. Lately I have been really struggling because some people I care about have said things without realizing how it could be hurtful. It's been extremely hard not to lash out at them. I have really had to work through my emotions and excuse their behavior(if you know me, that isn't easy). I guess people don't really understand until the y have been there themselves, they say/do things without thinking. I have realized that I am quite sensitive. I am glad I could be there for my friend, it's a long hard road ahead. Our prayers go out to the Wiley family. I miss my brother so much, I am lucky that Eric's death was an accident. I have been truly blessed to have so much love and support. I am so grateful for the gospel and know that I will see my little brother again. He brought so much joy into my life and the lives of many others.



8 comments:
THat cars show looks so cool:) Kaylee would have loved that! And BTW, your hair short, is too cute!
cute slide show! we missed the car show and were kicking ourselves since mcqueen was there! looked like it was fun. i'm sorry about your friend and their family...at least she has you to help her and she can be certain that you wont say anything stupid! and i'm glad max is gaining! it's never fun to have to worry :)
Em em em!!! I don't know why I have never commented on here before, but anyways, I hope you are feeling better and the boys look oh so cute. WE miss you!! our new neighbors are SOOO LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!!! COME BACK!!! And besides...now I stay at home and I could use some company and mommy tips!!!
You are such a strong woman with an incredible testimony! I love the zoo pictures...we've been wanting to go, but not brave enough to face the cold weather. Hope you are feeling better. That infection doesn't sound like fun at ALL!
Fun pictures. I am still waiting for Gavin's emotions.
Hope you're feeling better. I want to finish our conversation from yesterday.
Karin
P.S. In case you didn't know, the above comment from Brandon was actually from Amber! :)
You are such a strong lady!! Keep it up and always stay positive! You have such a cute family and are truly blessed!!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Just wanted to say hello! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!! Call me anytime!
Post a Comment