Feb 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just love my boys! We still have smiles, giggles and silly moments in between all of the tears and coughing. Gavin is starting to feel better, lets hope Max does too!I hope the fascination with bath time doesn't come to a halt when he is ten...or so.
What a funny little boy!

Andy and I celebrate Valentine's the day before-for several reasons. Last night we ventured out in the worst blizzard and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! I love that place. We only had to wait fifteen minutes(probably because most people were smart and stayed home...or they were stuck in traffic on the freeway. We cut things short because the weather was horrible but it was a great date that ended with fabulous cheesecake-yum! I can't believe it has been six years since Andy drove up to Rexburg to sing a song he wrote for me for Valentine's day. I knew then and still know now how lucky I am! I'm so grateful he is my eternal sweetheart! I love him so much. I love all three of my valentines-they are the cutest boys in the world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we celebrated last night, too! it's the best way to get the grandparents to babysit :) and i am glad that gavin is starting to feel better...hopefully max isn't too far behind! i'm so sorry that they are sick, but i'm glad you got to get out for valentine's!

Natalie said...

love the mickey picture. glad to see you guys are doing so well. your family picture is really cute too!

Unknown said...

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope the boys and you are feeling ok. Spring is just around the corner:)