Feb 8, 2008

picture time

I love my boys! I am so grateful for their smiles, not a day goes by where laughter doesn't fill our home. They are so sweet and so much fun! Even though Gavin doesn't look too happy here, he is so much fun! I am so lucky to be their mommy!
"Say cheese"
This stick was the highlight of Gavin's day.

It was cold-I mean it is February and we are in Utah. We had to cut things short but we got a few good pics. Gavin was a typical two year old, so in almost every picture we got a different grumpy/or silly face. I just admire the little boy that Gavin has become. Gavin is full of so much adventure and energy. Max is right behind him. I wish they didn't grow up so fast but it sure is neat to watch them change. I love my family, I don't know what I would do with out them. The time I have with them is precious. My boys give me the strength to keep going, they bring a smile to my face and I just love them to pieces! I am grateful that our family is eternal!

6 comments:

The Clems said...

You guys look so cute! I like your hair.

Brandon and Amber said...

Those pictures are great! Cute family!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! the boys are in the cutest outfits! where'd did you find those cute shirts? i love plaid shirts in b&w photos. you look great, too! i love the boy's red noses in the family picture...we had red noses in ours, too. good thing there's photoshop! so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wait...that first picture isn't really b&w! how did andy do that? i seriously want to know! it looks so cool :)

Clay and Katy said...

those are really really good pictures! and your boys are soo handsome :)

Unknown said...

Love their matching outfits!!