Here are some fun pictures of Gavin-
I was surprised he could walk in my heels. At least he has good taste in shoes...silly boy!I was at the salon a month ago and saw these fabulous watches! They are interchangeable, which is great because your watch can have several different styles in seconds. I am an indecisive person so the unlimited choices is a plus for me. Anyway, if you are interested come on by my place tomorrow, I will have some yummy food. If you can't make it, but want more info. call or e-mail me. So fun!




4 comments:
Im sorry I cant make it! I will explain later...anyway, Gavin looks so cute in the washer! He was always such a clean boy, now I see how you do it!
I'm glad it's not just my child that climbs into the washer and dryer! That's a pretty cute picture!
How did I miss these pictures? So funny of Gav. I think you should come out here soon. It is perfect Emily weather!!!
Emily, Im so sorry i couldnt make it to your party! I really wanted to, thanks for the invite! Im still getting use to being a mom to twins.. crazy life! So Im sorry! The watches are awesome though!! I hope all is well with you, your boys are to die for!!! Maybe we can betroth them to my girls haha! have a good day!
Post a Comment