Feb 12, 2008

tag

I copied this tag and it has some number issues...
1. what time did you get up this morning? I don't know that I really got any sleep so I never officially "got up"
2. diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. what two things do you always have with you? lip gloss/chap stick and my boys
4. what is your favorite TV show? It used to be 24 but SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE !
5. what do you usually have for breakfast? hot chocolate and toast
6. what is your favorite book? I wish I had more time to read but I love the Twilight series
8. what food do you dislike? fish,sauerkraut, asparagus and beans I could go on but Gavin might read this one day
9. what is your favorite CD? currently, jimmy eat world
10. what type of car do you drive? mazda 3
11. favorite sandwich? grilled cheese
12. what characteristic do you despise? abusiveness
13. favorite item of clothing? my sweats, but I also love my polka dot high heels they are fabulous
14. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy and then hawaii
15. what color is your bathroom? white
16. favorite brand of clothing? lately I have had good luck with American eagle-their stuff fits
17. where would you retire to? I don't really know yet, it depends on where my kids end up in the future.
18. what was your most memorable birthday? my 20th- Andy proposed that weekend.
more numbers missing here
23. favorite saying? families are forever
25. are you a morning person or a night person? it depends on what is going on and how the night before was....thanks to max
26. what is your shoe size? 8...thanks to Max again
27. pets? none, but there's an enormous cat that lives in our dumpster that has it out for me.
28. what did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
i don't know what happened to 29 and 30.
31. what is your favorite candy? reeses pieces
32. what is your favorite flower? tulips
33. what is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My kids birthdays, our 6th anniversary and any days that involve a vacation this year.
34. what church do you attend? lds church
35. what are you listening to right now? my kids coughing mixed with occasional spurts of silence
36. what was the last thing you ate? a vanilla frosty
37. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
38. how is the weather right now? cold/windy
39. last person you spoke to on the phone? Karin
no 40
41. favorite soft drink? dr. pepper
42. favorite restaurant? The Cheesecake Factory and Outback
43. hair color? dark brown
44. sibling(s)? 2
45. favorite day of the year? it used to be Christmas
46. what was your favorite toy as a child? barbie dolls
47. summer or winter? both are fun but I can only tolerate the heat for so long
48. hugs or kisses? both
49. chocolate or vanilla? It really depends on the day, but usually chocolate
no 50
51. when was the last time you cried? last night, I cry a lot though
52. what is under your bed? boxes,some lost toys, and some intentionally lost toys.
53. who is the friend you have had the longest? jessica
no 54
55. favorite smell? clean babies, clean laundry, and homemade bread .
56. what are you afraid of? bugs, spiders, fire... germs! I could go on but I'm not in a confessing mood.
57. plain, butter or salted popcorn? um, I'm not a popcorn fan. kernels get stuck in your teeth etc. just pass the chocolate.

58. how many keys on your key ring? 5
59. how many years at your current job? about three years if you count the pregnancy part.
60. favorite day of the week? whatever day Andy has a little time off, it changes frequently.
61. how many towns/cities have you lived in? Five so far.
62. do you make friends easily?It depends on the situation, I guess.
hmmm- if you actually read all of this then tag you're it!

No comments: