This has been an exhausting week and it isn't even halfway over. Both boys have croup and ear infections. It is so sad. Listening to them cough and struggle to breathe has seriously made me more paranoid than ever. The pediatrician had to give them doses of steroids to help clear their airways I am seriously so tired. I can't wait for this to be over. I am glad that they both got sick at the same time but it sure is miserable. I must remind myself that it could be worse...it's not helping. I am anxious for Andy to get home so I can take a long hot shower!!!
Feb 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry! We've all been sick around here lately too. Hope they're feeling better and that you get your shower!
That sounds exhausting. I'm so sorry that they're not feeling well. Sounds like you deserve a hot shower for sure. Hope they get better soon.
im sorry to hear that! crupe is going around. hope you guys get feeling better.
Post a Comment