I thought I better do a quick update before I go to Texas. We spent the weekend in Yellowstone with my family. That is where we celebrated my little brother's first birthday; It was an emotional weekend. The hardest part was that he couldn't be there. We all miss him so much! He left a big hole in our hearts when he died and we all look forward to the day we get to meet again in Heaven. Here are a few pics. I have a lot and will probably make a slide show when I get back. Click on them to make them bigger... Well, some how the links were lost so I tried to retrieve a few pics. Have a great week!
Sep 26, 2007
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I bet yellowstone is really nice when it's not so hot and busy. Looks like you had a memorable weekend. Cute family:)
Looks fun. I am glad you were able to go. I am more excited that you are sitting right next to me. Andy- she is never coming home!!!
LOVE YA!!
Karin
I love all the pictures!
thank you, how was your trip to TX? I looks like you had a good time from karen's pics.
Post a Comment