We just got back from a fun trip to Texas. I wish we could have stayed a little longer but Max and I really missed Gavin and Andy. Texas is too hot for me, thank goodness for great ice cream! Matt and Karin know how to keep their house guests happy- thanks guys!
This week is super busy. We have Bunko night, Andy's b-day, Wendy is coming Friday, we're going to conference Saturday, two weddings and much more. Wendy is our friend from the Dominican Republic she's coming to visit and we are taking her to Disneyland. I wonder if I can learn Spanish in two days??? Gavin is going to love it!
It sure is nice to finally take a little break from our chaotic summer and have some family fun.
This week is super busy. We have Bunko night, Andy's b-day, Wendy is coming Friday, we're going to conference Saturday, two weddings and much more. Wendy is our friend from the Dominican Republic she's coming to visit and we are taking her to Disneyland. I wonder if I can learn Spanish in two days??? Gavin is going to love it!
It sure is nice to finally take a little break from our chaotic summer and have some family fun.
Max is getting pretty good at balancing, he can almost sit up.It's hard when all of your weight is in your belly...




4 comments:
That's so fun that you got to go and visit Karin. Your baby is darling! Have a great time in Disneyland. :)
cute pics!! and we are so jealous that you are going to disneyland! how fun for gavin. i can't wait to see the pictures when you get back. we need to get together so the boys can play. maybe after your fun trip!
COME BACK!!! Well, not until Wednesday because I am in Alabama but I had so much fun with you. Max is so adorable and I am glad I had more time to get to know him.
Also, Tell Andy to come with you in November. That's right! You're coming back in November!!! Anyway, bring the boys. I miss Gavin and want to kick Andy's butt at some UNO.
Love ya, Em. Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment