Oct 24, 2007

That's how he rolls

Max has been able to roll over from his tummy to back for weeks. He has managed to go from back to tummy occasionally,but he always gets his arm stuck and then he gives up and rolls to his back. Today he did it, while I was watching. (He has probably done this several times before but I can never remember which way I laid him down...thanks to a mommy mush brain.) Yay for Max! He is getting so big.


Andy was really sweet last night(with a little hinting). He got his parent's to tend the kids and he took me out on a date. It has been a while. He has been so busy with more weddings than anticipated this Fall,which is great, but we rarely get out together. We tried the Texas Roadhouse Grill. The food was pretty good but we couldn't get over how loud that place was. I don't have a very loud voice, so Andy had trouble hearing me. I think we will stick to Famous Dave's etc. I would complain some more but really, I was just glad we got to spend time together without our little guys and enjoy some ribs. I really needed the break. We also did a little shopping and rented a movie. It was nice!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

We all know that you went to Texas Roadhouse because you miss me so much!! Plus, I am loud so it fits, jk. I am glad you guys got out together. 2 weeks! I am very excited. Em, Do you think you can dance???

IT'S A VIOLATION TO BLOGGER TO POST WITHOUT PICTURES OF YOUR KIDS!!

Macdonalds said...

Am I at peace with the world of blogging now? I know I already posted this pic but it was so cute in black and white too...and you wanted a picture with the blog so there ya go.
p.s. I think I can dance!!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

can you believe how big our maxes are getting? it is crazy!! your max is so cute-i love his huge smile :)

The Clems said...

Max is too cute! That smile is adorable. Your a lucky mommy!