Oct 18, 2007

I don't know?

Update- for personal record since I am not good at the journal stuff,enjoy.
-Andy is in the Elder's Quorum presidency so he leaves early to set up chairs on Sundays while I get the kids ready and then he comes back to get us. Sunday morning we were rushed as usual to church. As we sat down on the pew I was feeling flustered from everything when all the sudden Gav wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down and kissed my cheek. He said "uv you momma!" It was so sweet and just what I needed. He is so good at that! It was even cuter during the prayer, Gav folded his arms and began to whisper his own prayer. He can say Heavenly Father pretty well now.

-We have been a little sick lately but I think the worst is over. I've had a migraine for a few days and was quite nauseous. Gavin apparently caught on to me throwing up. He kept running into the bathroom lifting the seat and coughing several times over the toilet with this awful expression on his face, then he would wash his hands and sigh when he came out. At first I thought he was actually sick, and was impressed that he knew to go in the bathroom....well a clean freak like me could only hope- right? Anyway,I really needed the laugh. *Good news, migraine is finally gone.

I was asking Gavin questions this morning like :
"how old are you?"- two......two
"what's your brother's name?" - MAAA! ( we are still working on the x)
"what is your name?"- he shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know?
*at least he knows everyone else's name...
*Every morning when Andy leaves Gavin runs to the door and tells him "af a dood day daddy". He really is a sweet heart.
-Max loves his cereal- I was surprised. He didn't hesitate and eats it right up. He is good at making a mess too. (Gavin took almost a month to really eat that mushy stuff.) Yay for Max!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin is just a little man now. He is getting so big and looks more like Andy in each picture. I can't wait to hear all of his new words.

Love ya!
Karin

The Clems said...

Sounds like you have had your hands full! The flu is horrible! I'm glad you are feeling better. I want to come visit you again soon. I will call you, but you have to pick-up!

p.s. I like the wave in Max's hair!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

how fun! we just started our max on oatmeal and he loves it, too. i am already giving it to him 2x a day so we can try and fatten him up! and don't you just love when your toddler actually talks in sentences? i've been loving all of cole's new phrases and it sounds like gavin's got some really cute ones, too!

Unknown said...

Gavin is growing up so fast! He looks like this little kid now:)