My family goes to Gardner Village every year to see the witches. We really like Halloween at our house! We went on a carriage ride with a dressed up witch that shared some fun Halloween stories. Gavin and Jerett were a bit more hesitant this year, but I think they still had fun! It is really fun, if you haven't checked it out before, I recommend it! Andy forgot his business camera,bummer. At least the pictures turned out. This year the weather was really nice too. Afterward, we had pizza and carved pumpkins at grandma and grandpa's house. The pumpkins we grew this year were humongous!
I also went to see Thriller by the Odyssey dance company with my mom tonight. It was a lot of fun. I finally had a girls night out(a much needed one at that). There were some pretty great routines. I love the makeup artistry, so fun! I really miss dancing. Not that I ever did the bizarre stuff but, ballroom is pretty different. I just think if you are a dancer it stays in your soul forever. I am still in shock that Sabrina went home tonight on DWTS too. Wow! She was good. Oh-well. Good night!
Oct 30, 2007
The witches at Gardner Village
Posted by
Macdonalds
at
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love the pictures. You look so cute and SUPER SKINNY!! You keep shrinking.
The boys are adorable. Tell your mom hi for me.
Love ya! See you in just over a week.
Karin
not to copy karin...but what is your diet secret? you look AMAZING! those are the cutest pictures ever. don't you just love when your kids are old enough to experience holidays? and seriously, how did you carve those pumpkins? they're crazy!
-reni
Looks like such a good time!!! I love those huge pumpkins!! That's awesome! Gavin is getting so big and looks like a little kid now:)
That place looks like fun! Lily would freak out if she saw those witches. Gavin and Max are so cute! What are they going to be for Halloween?
Diet? I wish I was that disciplined. I just drink a ton of water and exercise when I can. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies...
We used a pumpkin carving tool and stencils. It took a lot of work though, because the pumpkins were so big.
I'll have pictures of the boys in their costumes later.
thank you. Every woman needs to know how to do those things for those times when no man is around:) Seriously, get andy to show you and then you're set. It's not rocket science or I wouldn't be able to do it:)
Wow, that Pumpkin kicks @#$@! Whoever did that is amazing.
You pill! Eating fruits, veggies, and drinking water is a diet! Especially, when you throw in exercise. I guess I should cut back on the cheesecake and cheese fries (or anything that has cheese as part of the name.)
See you in one week!
i totally wanted to go there this year, just didn't quite make it there. sounds awesome though. your boys are growing so quick i can't hardly believe it, and you look great as always! glad you guys are doing so well
Post a Comment