Nov 2, 2007

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween. We spent a lot of time helping my parents out with their spooky house. My parents have done it every year for as long as I can remember. They weren't up to it this year but they didn't want to let the neighbor kids down. It ended up being a bit of fun. I wish I wasn't so busy, I didn't get pictures of their house. Oh-well, it was quite a sight and Gavin actually liked hanging out with his spooky grandparents.

Me and my boys

A scary vampire decided to join the party

Gavin was a little hesitant but then he realized it was his grandma.

Gavin wouldn't leave the hood on but we managed to get a few pictures of the dragon.

There's a happy dinosaur!

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Those are great costumes. You all look great.

The Office was AWESOME last night. So many great quotes.

My sister is going to start a finer things club.

"How did he call my bluff? Maybe he is a super genius... sometimes, I say crazy things"

The Clems said...

looks like you guys had a great halloween! your boys are so cute! love the witch costume too!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

cute costumes!! i love gav's dragon. halloween is so fun...and you have such a cute family!

p.s. i am jealous that you are on your way to texas again! are you crazy enough to fly with 2 kids this time?

Unknown said...

They look so happy together:) What a pair.