Nov 14, 2007

Karin, Texas, Cheesecake Factory,SYTYCD tour, shopping and more!

I just got back from another visit to Texas! We started out with a trip to the mall and had dinner at the scrumptious Cheesecake Factory...might I add that we only had to wait fifteen minutes on a Friday night. Rumor has it that the new one in Salt Lake has an average three hour wait. I think it will be a while before I can convince Andy to go to the new local one and wait. I guess it would help if Andy actually liked cheesecake...but they have really good food too!
Karin and I had a great time shopping. We ate lots of yummy food and watched a lot of The Office. I love that show! But one of the best parts of this trip was going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour. It was an amazing night! The dancers were fantastic. I was so glad they performed most of my favorite routines. This season was a really talented one. I hope we can make this a tradition..but that probably depends on the dancers each season.


I tried to take a few pics but they didn't turn out. I wish I had a better camera with me, trust me, the show was incredible live.











Aren't these the cutest kids ever?
One thing I learned from this trip though, the grass in Texas SUCKS! It is awful, full of crazy bugs that attack you even when you are wearing jeans. I walked through some grass one time and I have six bites on my feet up to my knees. The itch is driving me insane! It is still pretty warm there too. Now I am just anxious for some snow! More pictures tomorrow- good night.

7 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Thanks for coming. It was tons of fun. I'd definitely go to SYTYCD over and over again!

We'll see you soon!! Thanks again.

Love ya,

Karin

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Looks like that trip was a blast:)

The Clems said...

Cool! I didnt know you were going to the SYTYCD show! Looks like a lot of fun!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

yes, sienna and max are the cutest kids ever! they are going to be the bestest friends! i am so glad you guys had such a good time :)

Karin said...

Sienna says sorry for pulling Max's hair too. That was so sad!!
:(

Unknown said...

Nursery is fun and tiring at the same time:) Good luck with that. I'm sure Gavin loves having you in there though:)

Clay and Katy said...

oh how fun...i am jealous you got to go the so you think you can dance tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!