-Little Max is six months old already. I still can't believe it. He is sitting up all on his own and can get on his hands and knees (as of yesterday). I am not ready for him to be more mobile.
-He's such a happy boy and loves to eat his cereal and fruits/veggies. Now if only he could sleep better at night...still anticipating that milestone! He had his checkup and shots today. This went better than I thought, seeing that I had to take Gavin with me and decided to get him a flu shot too.
-I was surprised he was only 16.5 pounds. Gav was topping the charts at nineteen pounds at this age. Max is still in the 90th percentile for height (no Karin, we didn't use his hair to cheat) and his little head is in the 30th. No teeth yet, but I'm not complaining. He is such a sweetheart and such a blessing in my life, especially right now! It will be six months next week, really hard to believe. I miss him terribly!
Here's a funny picture of Max trying pears for the first time, this brightened my day-





5 comments:
those pictures are really cute. he is getting so big! Gavin looks so peaceful sleeping away in his bed. I hope you are doing ok!
cute!! my max weighed exactly the same this week! it's crazy how big they are getting! and do you do the regular schedule for immunizations? are there any you don't do? max has had a hard time with his, so we only do two each time. just wondering! he's a cutie!!
Funny pictures. I won't say anything else about his hair... I guess there isn't really anything else I could say. Sorry.
It was fun seeing Gav. I wish we had more time. I'll see you more next week though.
Reni- I have been really lucky with his shots, so we do them on schedule. Does Max react to them? I'm sorry, that isn't fun. I still can't believe how fast they have grown! How's potty training? I may need tips! We need to get together for a play date with the boys sometime.
what cute boys you have.... so much testonterone... you're a little out numbered. Hey are you still living close? Are you still in your same place? are boys would have fun together I think
Post a Comment